Monday, February 2, 2009

A Hint...

Here's a little hint at what type of trade show I'm going to....
Tomorrow is the big day, I can't wait, I've been several years ago and had a total blast. I have to wonder though with the economy being what it is how much stuff will be sampled and given away this year. I'm trying to pack this morning before work because it will be a late night for me, Mondays are always are. It's our freight day at work and I have so much stuff to price and put up. Then it's two days of fun in Charleston *my favorite city* and then back to work *sigh* Oh & I'll be testing a little something I made especially for this trip... a drawstring shoe bag! Don't ya just hate packing shoes in a protective grocery bag? Now I'll be packed in style *smiles*

3 comments:

Darlene said...

I have been to one of the big food trade shows before. I used to do the purchasing for a large vending company. You should end up with tons of sample products even in this economy. I hope your shoestring bag works great! Have a blast!♥

Oh, and the pixies were not hard at all. To me the cutting was the hardest part cause I was trying to be so precise.

Daphine said...

Good luck! More importantly...have fun! Let us know how it all turns out!

Missy Wertz said...

I hope that you are not working too hard. Stop by my blog when you get a chance. I have something for you.